Firbank Connect is designed to keep Alumni connected with friends from Firbank.
Firbank Connect will enable you to:
- search for and connect with friends from Firbank Grammar
- view, post or seek assistance on any particular issue on the bulletin board
- read about and register for upcoming reunions and events
- keep up-to-date with important information via our news alerts, newsletters, etc.
- post and share your photos and announcements with our community
- inform others of your activities via a biography facility
- participate in various online competitions
- add your business details and post or look for a job within our Directory
- become a mentor to fellow Firbank Grammar Alumni
- update your personal information
- encourage others to join
Unlike other Alumni programs, membership of Firbank Connect is free and open to past students and past staff. Keeping in contact with Firbank via Firbank Connect will ensure you are invited to regular social functions held. You will also be able to receive information about areas of interest and keep up-to-date with important information through our newsletters, news alert, reports and guides.
If you are a first time user click on 'Register' in the login box. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, date of birth and Peer Year (the year you finished, or would have finished, Year 12). When the registration page opens, please take a moment to check that your details are correct and add your interests before accepting the Website Terms & Conditions of use. Please note that you may enter as much or as little information as you wish and no personal information will be available over the internet.
Should you have any problems logging in, or have any queries at all about Firbank Connect, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add the Firbank Connect link to your Favourite's Bar so you can get Connected anytime: http://connect.firbank.vic.edu.au